SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM posting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

While trying post the FI document I am getting the following error.

The annual budget is exceed by 100.00 usd (FMPB Availability control) for the document item 00001. Budget control on outgoing amounts (Ceiling type Expenditures) raised this message of the following combination of availability control ledger, ect.

After that I have created budget (100) by using FMBBC after that the amount doubled in the error message (200).

help me

Thanks and Regards,

Gopa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gopa,

Question, are you trying to post a previously parked FI doc, or is it a new FI document?

By the way, should parked FI docs are involved, please first have a look at note 1165926 and make sure it is applied in order to have proper AVC calculations

Does anything change after running FMAVCREINIT (BCS) or FMBV (Former Budgeting)

Thanks!

Regards,

Mar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gopa,

Question, are you trying to post a previously parked FI doc, or is it a new FI document?

By the way, should parked FI docs are involved, please first have a look at note 1165926 and make sure it is applied in order to have proper AVC calculations

Does anything change after running FMAVCREINIT (BCS) or FMBV (Former Budgeting)

Thanks!

Regards,

Mar

0 Kudos

Hello Mar,

I am trying to post a new FI document. I got the error message is "the annual budget is exceed by 100.00" and I have posted Budget for usd 100.00 by using TC FMBBC and find the error as "The annual budget is exceed by 200.00"

help me

Thanks and Regards,

Gopa.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If after creating budgetary document, the budget exceed has grown, check carefully that you did not decrease your budget by mistake. For security run FMAVCREINIT report, and then check via FMAVCR01 your actual budget situation for the relevant combination.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

What is the status of the budget document that you posted? Is it in a preposted or posted status? You may want to verify the budget document's status using FMEDDW.