cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective purchase requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using ps module and running mrp w r t project.

in wbs bom if we have 100 different raw materials then we want for all these items only one purchase requisition should be create. how it is possible ? pls explain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no concept as such in SAP for MRP as you can create a collective PR for different materials.

there are some work arounds as mentioned below:

1) if you are creating adhoc PR by assigning materials to network activity manually/with out MRP RUN, based on the settings from OPUV, you can have a collective PR for that network, but the only one PR for network, if you are using MRP it won't work.

2) There is one possibility in SAP like combining the Similar material in to single PR in MRP Run, for this you need to make some setting, first thing go to omi4 t-code select the lot size 'MB' copy to new and create in that change the no of periods to 2 or 3 or 4 etc.

now go to material master assign that lot size key in the MPR1 view.

Now Run MRP using MD51, system will club all the similar materials that fall in the period span as you maintained in the key, all other materials will be generated with different PR's.

3) Maintain a check in the requirement grouping in the project profile u are using t-code OPSA.

then create a project and check whether grouping exists for 1st level wbs with number -1

if not try to create WBS grouping using CJSG t-code.

Next RUN MRP and check the results.

4) In the final you can create a PR in ME51 manually with out MRP RUN.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open OPUV (Specify parameters for network type), for your Plant and network type combination, tick Collective requisition check box and try to run project MRP with new network.

This indicator is to generate collective PR for all network components. I guess this should fulfill in this case also, as you are running Project MRP in MD51.

Let me know the results.

regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

as you say i tried with changes in OPUV but result still not getting . is it necessary to maintiain item catagory "N" for material in PS ?

or any other changes required ?

please revert .

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi;

try this:

1) Run Tcode MD51

2) Maintain Project Definition

3) in the MRP control Parameters set as below:

a) Create purchase req.= 2

b) Planning mode =3

Rest keep as it is .

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

same results no combine purchase requisition

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostly it is not possbile, In which version you are working ?

Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ecc 6.0

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please keep the Collective requisition checked in OPUV and run as explained in the earlier reply for the MD51.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir ,

i do the changes in OPUV, but no combine PR is creat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible in standard SAP, if it is a non stock item and creating through network order it will possible.For stock item its not possible.

Thanks

S.Murali