cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport from P system to D System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working in 3 steps BW environment (D for development, Q for Quality tests and P for Productive system). I wanted to transport some queries from P system to D systems (wich is a reverse way of doing it).

It's failed again and again: no query was imported. So I decided to create the queries manually in D, but they have to be named like in P.

And here is my problem: When I offen Bex (3.5) and look in D system for the query that are in P, it finds nothing: so far, so good: itis normal, the query wouldn't imported. So I build the query, name it like in P and try to save it... BeX says the Query already exists and doesn't want to save it!

I think some objects depending from these Queries were transported and that's why it creates interferences.

Does it exist a routine that erases every imported objects of a transport ? What can I do to resolve this problem?

Thank you !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are doing transport from P to D first create a transport request as "Transport Proposal".

There are some steps when u are trying to move BI objects:

Please check that the transport that you have created for queries contains all the contents e.g. query elements, info objects etc.

That can be done in rsa1.

Select the related objects when doing the query transport.

RSA1 -> Transport -> Query Element -> Query -> Select the query and select all the objects required.

Thanks

Answers (0)