cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM demand prioritization user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone help with some kind of documentation on CTM demand prioritization user exit, actually we are planning to use the user exit to change the demand prioritization logic to suite our requirement where we want to prioritize demand based on criteria apart from ATP Category, MAD.

If anyone has worked on this user exit please do respond.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjog Mishrikotkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. we do.. But the CTM can get slower after you make a specific prioritization. (The number of the priority layers will drive performance)

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

Thanks for your response, can you please share with me any document that clarifies the way this user exit functions, or any relevant document you can share

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the note 450794.

Regards

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to explore the behavior of the user exit so that I can customise the demand prioritization as per my requirement.

I am not sure how the user exit funtiona and also its not clear from the note. i have few questions like will I need to z tables for prioritization criteria and then store this demand in another Z table as per the prioritization rule and implement prioritization.

Second option is will I be able to read the demand stored in internal table after using CTM standard prioritization criteria through the uer exit, implement prioritization on this demand list and create a final list of prioritized demands.

Is this understanding correct or the User exit behaves in a different manner.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjog mishrikotkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Both options are feasible. Check the sample code of the User-exit in the APO system.

Regards

Shibu