Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about easy cost planning

Yus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create quotations by using DIP profile without inquiries.

I suppose I have to use easy cost planning if I don't use inquiries,but our cost planning data is created

by using t-cd;CJR2 or CJ40.

Is there any method to save normal cost planning data as easy cost planning data?

(or can I transfer normal cost planning data to easy cost planning data?)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuka,

There is no Std method available to save normal cost planning data as easy cost planning data.

Since you are using Detailed cost planning, you can use this planned cost to create quotation with out inquiry reference. But maintain Customer in partner determination functions,Sales organization, Distrubution channel and sales area in project.

regards,

Hari.

Yus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Well, Is this my misunderstanding that I must use easy cost planning if I don't use inquiries?

I set customers in partner determination function and sales organization, distrubution channel and sales area in my project definitions and wbs elements.However,an error "DIP profile is not suitable pricing" occurs when I choose DIP profile with the source "Plan stat.ind - total records",so I supposed that I have to choose DIP profile with the source "Easy Cost Planning"....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select Source - Planned Cost -Total records anf try again. reply back if you r still facing problem with error message

regards,

Hari

Yus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed my DIP Profile setting but still the same error occurs....it is with diagnosis message "You can only execute a sales pricing in the Project Builder using data from the source Easy Cost Planning.".... When I try with t-cd;DP81, an error with diagnosis message"A project-assigned inquiry is a prerequisite for sales pricing." occurs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls use DP82 for creating the Quotation instead of DP81.

DP81 is for creating Quotation with reference to Inquiry and

DP82 is for creating QUotation without reference to Inquiry.

Pls revert if you have any issues .

Regards

K Ramaiah

Edited by: Kodanda Ramaiah on Jun 12, 2009 3:07 PM

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must use DP82

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above you can use DP82 or else you can directly create a sales price calculation and a quotation from the project builder itself.

Please have a look at the prerequisites and other prerequisites also

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c9/3cbd376d020141e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm]

Regards

Anish PV

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of your advices,finally I could create a quotation by using DP82.Thank you!!

Edited by: Yuka on Jun 15, 2009 9:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yuka,

So did you use easy cost planning to plan out the cost? And use DP82 to generate the quotation?

Yus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

No,I used manual WBS cost planning and could create a quotation by using DP82

without a inquiry.No need to use easy cost planning.