cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSA HH on ME2.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mobile Experts,

Can any body tell me if ME 2.1 SP03 is compatible with ME J2EE components (webconsole and Syncservlet) delivered with SAP WAS 6.40 Java stack as default (belongs to MI2.5 family)?

The reason I am still using ME 2.1 and not MI2.5 is because I want to show a small demo with the existing CRM 4.0 on SAP WAS 6.20 for Mobile Handheld sales. Ofcourse, I will switch to MI2.5 by installing SAP WAS 6.4 ABAP Stack later on. Should I uninstall the existing ME J2EE components and install the older version?

Any help?

PS: The intial synchronization is successful. The deviceid gets generated at the server level. But not pushed to the client.

regards,

ramnath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramnath,

As far I know that ME2.1 is not compatiable with WAS6.40. The server accepts the client request but the problem comes when sending back. I guess that what is happening to in case too.

In my opinooin you have to unistall the existing components. I will try to find out if there is any way in which your objective can be achieved.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your response. I am going ahead replacing the default delivered j2ee components with earlier versions.

regards,

ramnath.

Answers (0)