cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i set the Header colors for a group ui element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Created a View Container in that i crated 2 views. In first view i created a group and in second

view also i created a group. I want to set The First view group header colour as Golden colour and for second view group heder colour as Green colour. Please any one help me on this.

Thanks&Regards,

Bhargava.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the property "design" of the group you can choose a set of colors

If you are using your webdynpro application inside a portal (integrated on a portal webdynpro iview) you have to custumize the portal theme.

On the portal edit page there is a list to the left with the Complex Element "Group".

This will change the color when you see your application throug the portal. Not with a direct deploy and run.

For outside the portal this might help:

/people/lisha.peter/blog/2005/07/07/make-your-webdynpro-application-theme-specific

Edited by: Jean Carlo Abreu on Jun 12, 2009 10:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jean,

i creted the theam. in the Complex Element Group i changed the Primary group colour to Golden Colour and secondry group colour to Green Colour. but in my application for all group's header it iis taking the golden colour.

in my senario i have 2 views in view container. each view have the separate Group ui element. i wan to set golden colour for first view's group and Green colour for the Second View Group.

how can i do that.

Thanks&Regards,

Bhargava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try setting different values to the "design" property of the group. I dont know if this would work

Set the primary color to golden and the secondary color to green

On one group put the property "design" to "primarycolor" and the other group put it to "secondary color"

Another work around would be to use another type of container with a different set of colors.

I dont know ...but be carefull that editing the theme elements colors will affect all the webdynpro apps

I would advice putting an icon, a message or an image to make the difference before changing the color of the element

Edited by: Jean Carlo Abreu on Jun 12, 2009 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jean,

Thanks. it is working.

Thanks&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please any one help me how can i set the Alternating colors for Table Rows.

i created a theam there i set the background alternating color to brown and i set the table design properity to alternating. but it is not reflecting.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colorful WebDynpro Applications

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ccb6bcf4-0401-0010-e3bc-ec0ef03e...

Applies To: SAP WAS 6.40 SP 9 and SP11, NetWeaver DS 2.0.9 and 2.0.11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the Group header you can't change the color of Group header of Group UI element since there is no design property for Group header.so try to use some other UI element which sets your requirement.

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Saleem