Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL 'New Task' button

stephen_spalding
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on Universal Worklist (UWL) on ep 6. I've got a request in from the end users to remove the 'New Task' button that's on the same line as the 'Refresh' and 'Manage Substitutions' buttons. I see that there's a 'List of UWL Actions to exclude' parameter in the UWL iview. Do I need to enter something here? Is there some other way to make this button go away without digging into the par file?

Thanks!

-Stephen Spalding

Web Developer

Graybar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the page below by searching help on "List of uwl actions to exclude"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fd/8bf6d1b0484ec7ade4369792a22293/frameset.htm

This page has a list of common action names that can be excluded.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Richard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the sake of those who are looking to remove Resubmit action from UWL, please add followUp action in UWL iview property List of UWL Actions to Exclude. Please note that this property takes comma separated list of actions to exclude from UWL.

stephen_spalding
Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent! In that doc that you provided, I found the defaultGlobalWizard option to add to the list of commands to exclude. That made the button go away.

Before I posted this forum message, I looked through the documentation for something like this and didn't find it. Kudos to you for finding it!

-StephenS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any body has any idea how to suppress RESUBMIT button in standard UWL

Thank U in Advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

We have run into the same problem on our project as well regarding the 'Resubmit' button. Were you able to find a way to suppress this button? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hank