cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"waiting" and "system error" status cannot be resent in rwb?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

In RWB->MESSAGE MONITORING,I can't resend or cancel the messages with the status " waiting" and "system error".

when I clicked "resend" button,it asked for user and password.After I was authentificated,the system didn't resend a message. Have you ever met this issue?

By the way,I could resend the error messages before.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just check the error why it is not resending the message.

There must some error like 503 error.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,hemant :

There are no errors like "503" occured after I clicked "resend",but the status is still "waiting" or "system error".

Our scenario is file to jdbc,and I want to resend the message if the receiver cc has error.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a TAB called Details just by side of resend. Click that button and check the description and u will find if there is some error in the message or recievr side . It will tell u the exact error.

Also goto communication channel monitoring and check your cc is working fine or not.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the note 1233918,and it talked about the same issue.

But the solution is as follows,which I don't know what to do.(Our PI version is PI7.0 SR3 SP14)

-

Symptom

When the first message for a managed system is cancelled or resent, after pressing ok in the logon pop-up nothing happens - message is not resent or cancelled. The logon data is correct, since subsequent resend/ cancel works without further logon request. Another symptom is cancelling or resending a wrong message, when using the filter mechanism in the table. E.g. the table displays messages A, B, C, D. If message C is selected and after that the filter is set so that message C is hidden from the filter selection, when selecting message D and trying to resend/cancel it, message C is cancelled/resent (the hidden one, previously selected) and nothing is happening with message D.

Other terms

NWA, PI, Message monitoring, resend, cancel

Reason and Prerequisites

The UI Proxy connection was not obtained properly. Another reason - TableAccessories was not invalidating the nodes properly. Also after filtering the result list, resend/cancel was taking wrong message Ids.

Solution

For SP5 install LMNWABASICCOMP05P_1.SCA or higher patch level.

For SP6 install LMNWABASICCOMP06P_1.SCA or higher patch level.

-