cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print terms and cond of a PO in a fresh page in smartforms??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

My requirement is as follows...

i need to print terms and conditions of a purchase order after the main window and the amount has been printed. the terms and conditions should be in a fresh page. i.e if the line items items and the amounts window occupies two pages. then terms and conditions should be printed on a fresh page i.e 3. the terms and conditins are many so it will occupy a full page. how do i call this page after all line items are printed??

Any pointers reg this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sreekanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Reddy,

Try this solution:

-

Create a different page which will contain your terms & conditions text. Now in the item window (main window) , i guess you might have declared a table to achieve your requirement. Just after the table node, put a command line (with next page as the page which contains your terms & conditions text).

Also check that the print options is set to simplex (for printing in a fresh page)

I hopethis would resolve your issue.

Regards,

Vinit

Edited by: vinit005 on Feb 22, 2011 12:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. the solution is called 2 smart forms and combined the spool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do the following steps:

1.Create a New Page for Terms & Conditions (lets say Page3).

2.First u describe the no of lines in your Internal table into a variable.

3.In the LOOP create a counter & increase the counter for every line. also create another variable to set the flag when the Counter reaches the no of lines in internal table.

4.Now, write a condition in Program lines if Counter = No of Lines in internal table, set the flag variable to 'X'.

5.Now create a condition on Page, IF FLAG = 'X', GO TO PAGE 3.

Eg:

DATA : gv_counter TYPE i,

gv_lines TYPE i,

gv_flag.

describe table itab lines gv_lines.

LOOP AT itab.

clear : gv_flag.

gv_counter = gv_counter + 1.

IF gv_counter = gv_lines.

gv_flag = 'X'.

clear : gv_counter.

ENDIF.

Now U create a COMMAND in LOOP, Go to New Page (Give Page3) and conditions tab (write gv_flag = 'X').

endloop.

Hope it solves!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Use a template or text box after the table which is used to print the terms and conditions.

Chk the condition 'ONLY AFTER THE END OF MAINWINDOW' for it in Conditon Tab.

this wil Solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the main after print of the totals yiou have to add a command line.

In this command line you can check new page (also you can specifiy which page if needed)

After this command line you can add you statements for the conditions and terms.

Gr., Frank