SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am getting a problem when i create a invoice against a billing document . system shows that the G/L account is not exist but that G/L Account i maintaind in ek02 adn i check that in fs00 this G/L account is existing . Please tell me how can i solve the error.

Regards,

Siddique

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check ur maintain main,sub and maintain transactions for budget billing in spro

may be uits blocked for posting too

kr

raj

Edited by: Varadha Raj on Jun 12, 2009 10:48 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can u please give me the path for maintain this .

Regards,

Siddique

0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Path for maintaining Main Transaction

SAP Customizing IMG -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Postings and Documents -> Document -> Maintain Document Assignments -> Maintain Main Transactions

Path for maintaining Sub Transaction

SAP Customizing IMG -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Postings and Documents -> Document -> Maintain Document Assignments -> Maintain Sub-Transactions

When a FICA document is craeted, G/L Account number is attached to it.

You can go to FPL9, enter the CA and press enter. Click on the any Document line item. You can see the G/L Account number in the basic data tab.

The problem might be due to the Account number is not maintained there.

You can go through the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c7/a89dd243dd11d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish

Edited by: Manish Bisht on Jun 13, 2009 1:09 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

When I go through the Transaction Code FPL9 and put my contract account number there then it shows me nothing .

How can I maintain my account .Please help me.

Regards,

Siddique

0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Please check that this is not the newly craeted CA. You should perform some payment related action on the CA then only the entry will get created in the FPL9.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanx for quick responce . But I can make payment only when when my error will solve . I mean i created a billing document but when I create a invoice then it shows me the error that ur G/L account does not exist but i check my G/L account that is existing I check in in the system i check it by Tcode ek02 and fs00 .

Regards,

Siddique

Edited by: Sid on Jun 16, 2009 7:34 AM

0 Kudos

Sid,

Did you check T-Code : ek01. We maintain main transaction with G/L account here.

Regards,

Manish

Edited by: Manish Bisht on Jun 16, 2009 8:42 AM

0 Kudos

Hi .Check the following

Account Assignment for Automatic Postings:

Define CO Account Assignmnet Keys

Create GL Accounts

Define Accounts for Receivables/Payables

Define Accounts for Revenue/Expenses

Maintain Document Assignment:

Maintain Main Transaction