cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_CHANGEMULTI

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CRM I'm attempting to change business partners on a sales document. We have process_type ZLIT configured as a Service Confirmation. I am able to build these fine with the BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_CREATEMULTI, however, when I attempt to utilize the change bapi for BP change I get an error thrown by CRM_ORDER_CHECK_AUTHORITY_ACE that "An authorization check could not be executed". When I stepped through in debug this was thrown because the "Process_type" was blank. The header table being sent to the change BAPI does not include a data element for the 'Process_type".

In other entries on this forum re: this BAPI I see most of the answers refer to the CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN function mudule. I'm confused by this because the Change Bapi ultimately calls the order maintain function.

Can anyone shed any light on this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out OSS note # 905855 AND<b> 813921</b>

<b>813921</b>

Symptom

In the PC-UI, when creating a business transaction from the account application, authorization check related problems may occur depending on the authorizations assigned to your user.

As a result of this problem, some transaction types could be displayed wrongly or could be missing.

Other terms

PC-UI

Authorization check

Business transaction

Account

Business activity

Business opportunity

Sales transaction

Reason and Prerequisites

Program error.

Solution

Carry out a correction as follow:

1. Edit function module CRM_BSP_SALES_GET_PROC_TYPE with transaction SE37 (Only for the CRM4.0 Release).

Go to theImport tab

Add the following parameter:

ParameterName ReferenceType Opt.

IV_SCREEN_STRUCTURE_NAME CRMT_BSP_SCRSTRUCNAME X

Check, save and activate the function module.

2. Edit class CL_BSP_ACC_ACCMOD_ACTIVITY with transaction SE24

Go to the Attributes Tab (For the CRM3.1 and CRM4.0 releases).

Add the following attributes:

Attributes Level Visibility ReferenceType

GV_NO_PROCESS_TYPE Instance Attribute Private BU_BOOLEAN

Check, save and activate the class.

3. Edit class CL_BSP_ACC_ACCMOD_OPPORTUNITY with transaction SE24

Go to the Attributes Tab (For the CRM3.1 and CRM4.0 releases).

Add the following attributes:

Attributes Level Visibility ReferenceType

GV_NO_PROCESS_TYPE Instance Attribute Private BU_BOOLEAN

Check, save and activate the class.

4. Implement the attached correction instruction.

<b>FYI ..</b>

Symptom

In transaction CRMD_ORDER, you have the possibility to insert three buttons to create business transactions as a shortcut through personal settings. Even if you do not have the authorization to create the transactions with the transaction type, you still have the possibility to insert the transaction type to one of the three buttons by the following approach:

you specify the transaction to create a new button, you will get a warning message to inform you that you do not have the authorization to create the business transsaction with the transaction type. Then you confirm this popup warning message and choose the option 'cancel'. After that, a button with the transaction type will be getting created.

Other terms

personal settings, create, button, crmd_order, CRM_ORDER064, CRM_ORDER 064

Reason and Prerequisites

This is caused by a program error.

Solution

The attached correction is required.

Thanks

Saquib

Message was edited by: Saquib Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Saquib, but I should have mentioned this is all happening within an ABAP program so I'm not actually executing CRMD_ORDER.