cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo should NOT be allowed before PGR is done in returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Currently i am able to post Credit Memo even if the PGR has not beeen done for the Returns, but i dont want this. I want that Credit Memo should be allowed only if PGR has been done.

Kindly advise how this can be done.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the copy control between your order and credit memo in VTFA T.code.

And maintainthe copy control between your Returns delivery and credit memo so that it will allow to create a creditmemo after doing the PGR.

In VOV8 T.Code maintain only delivery related billing billing type by removing order related billing type in billing tab.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your suggestion. Everything is fine except the error when i am trying to create Credit Memo after PGR i am getting an error : The document is not relevant for billing.

Can you please suggest what additional setting needs to be done in order to remove the above error.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOV8 as per your Sales Document Type,maintain Delivery Related Billing type.

Then Go to Copy Control VTFL ,Maintain the settings between returns Delivery & Credit memo.

Best regards,

Ankur

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to above suggestion, in VOV8 maintain only Delivery related billing type. Dont maintain any value for Order related Billing type so that system will create billing document (credit memo) only with reference to Delivery Document and not with ref to Sales Order

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VTFL under your Delivery Type to Billing Type at the Item Level maintain Copying Requirements 034 and try.

This will ensure Credit Memo is created only for the items which are PGR.

Regards,

Ankur