cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFAC Rule:01400002(PDVEmplPos)-Determine employee for position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having solution Manager 4.0. ST 400, level 0015. Highest support package:SAPKITL425.

I am making the copy of the standard role "01400002" in PFAC. In the standard rule, we have the container "Employee of Position". For the container element "Employee of Position", in the tab D.type (Data Type), the entry is as follows:

Object Type: BOR Object type

PDOTYPE_SH.

We i am try to change the above object "PDOTYPE_SH" in the standard rule, i am getting following error:

Object type 'PDOTYPE_SH' is not defined. Message no. OL520.

Is SAP has removed the above object from standard? If it is so, kindly suggest me the new object to be used in the rule.

Thanks

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

I had a same issue, but when I checked, the correct object in CRM is pdotype_s not pdotype_sh.

I then copied the same rule in Z one and changed the object pdotype_s and it worked.

hope this helps.

Thanks

Swapnil

Edited by: Swapnil Santosh on Dec 9, 2009 9:41 PM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why r u doing this...or wht is the exact req.....

if u r det support team thn we have a diff rule delievered by sap whch is.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to determine the employee for the particular position to be identified from org unit.

Consider below scenario:

I am having below org structure in PPOMA_CRM.

Global support Team (Org Unit). Under "Global support team" i have three regional support teams as a org unit. They are:

Support Team India (Org Unit)

Support Team Canada (Org Unit)

The above support team will have sub org units as below:

Support Team-Teachnical (Org Unit)

Support Team-Functional (Org Unit)

Support Team-Security (Org Unit)

Under each support team i have following positions:

1.Head

2. Team Member

Under the position "Head", i have assigned one business partner (general BP & employee role) & under the position "team member', i have assigned two business partners (general BP & employee role).

I am creating the support message. In the support mesasge i am having the partner function as "Technical Head". In the my BP, i have mentioned the country as 'IN" (India). The "Reported by" is myself. So based on "Reported By" country, the partner function "Technical Head" to be auto populated in support message, from the org structure.

Thanks

Senthil