cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries on Splitter module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured the example scenario given in Seeburger docs.

I am with the following errors

1. When I check the log file of seeburger i am getting Error No configuration found

2. When I check the audit logs of File adapter channel ,

SEEBURGER/MSGSPLITTER: There are 1 attachments to split and providing the target channel details. Which are different than the one configured in WorkBench

Queries

1. Is SeeBurger workbench configuration is with respect to partner or with respect to interface

I mean if I have 10 partners sending the same message then i need to configure 10 Partner data confgiurations in workbench?? because the audit log is showing the partner number/MappingName/ACCEPTED as target channel

very Thankful for your helpful replies

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workbench configuration based on Interchange Sender ID with mapping name.Not based on interface.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am getting error as No configuration found ,is it because of No matching partner configuration data or because of something else??

Also in this case I am not able to see the normal XI message sent for Orders in monitor?

Actually I sent ASNI X12 850 message and expecting two XI messages one for Orders and other for Ack

but auditlog of splitterModule shows only There is one attachment ,is this correct behaviour ??

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you Mentioned Identifier(sender ID) in the splitter business system?

In the file adapter did you maintain the 3 modules

(seeClasifier,CallBicXaBean,SeeburgerMessageSplitter)?

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you Mentioned Identifier(sender ID) in the splitter business system?

You mean SeeBurger WorkBench configuration tab MessageSplitter ? (Actually at this screen i have given SENDER as different from partner id ,I know it should be partner id ,but for clarification i am asking this)

When I configure the Sender Agreement am not able to provide the receiver details which is not getting reflected in the seeburger workbench..

Also can we download seeburger from MarketPlace ??

I know its licensed sill possibilites ..can we get details regarding the same ..

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In workbench also you should give the partner id and also in the business system or service which have the splitter adapter you need to maintain the identifier as partner id.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am getting the error below

No configuration found for xxxxxxx|See_E2X_ANSIX12_850_V4010|ACCEPTED|1

Even though I have done the configuration in Seeburger Workbench for the partner with

SENDER : xxxxxxx|

MAPPINGNAME : See_E2X_ANSIX12_850_V4010

ACCEPTED

Also We have set the partner details at Businee service identifier tab

Could somebody guide me in this ..

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the identifier which you given in the receiver party..

Seeburger AS2ID xxxxxxxxx

<BusinessSystem> ALE#type No.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am trying to process the orders received.

For this two partys we have one for sender and other for receiver.

sender party business service has party details, in case of Ack receiver is also same,so no need of configuring again the party details

Do I also need to configure the party details at the receiver party business service identifer tab which is for receiving orders ??

FYI , adapters used are

File -- sender

File - ack receiver

IDoc - reciever

I am spinning around this...

Any more clues will be helpfull

Thank you

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do I also need to configure the party details at the receiver party business service identifer tab which is for receiving orders ??

Yes.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Able to get two XI messages in Moni.one for Ack and one for orders ,we need to assocaite SplitFile adapter with the Orders Sender agreement and File adapter with Ack Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BIC converts X12 to XML and add 997, and the following splitter module splits the child message(997), here u have t configure split997 adapter (virtual) to ackledge the sender of X12,

VS