cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for the purpose of changing invoice quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

In Tcode vf01, when i input the delivery number and press Enter, program will goto the next screen. There's a subscreen, which number is 104 in program SAPMV60A. These screen reflects the data of each item, and the fields of this subscreen is uneditable.

For the invoice quantity column, my function wanna convert the current value to a new value which is the multiple of 100 automatically after a invoice is created.

For example, 789450 should be converted to 789400, 999999 should be converted to 999900,etc.

Although I got a solution to converted the value, but i don't know where i can add my code, cause i can't find the corresponding user exit.

could anyone tell me the corresponding user exit, please?

Thanks in advance.

Desmond.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the Exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in RV60AFZC program.

But when the qunatity gets changed, price also needs to be changed. Please check whether the price gets changed with this user exit ..

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

invoiced quantity is got from VBRP-FKIMG,if i only change this quantity in invoice, not change the data stored in VBRP. does it cause some problems in future?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Desmond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desmond,

When you change the at this user exit level and saves the invoice document, it updates the VBRP table.

So that will not be a problem.

Regards,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Desmond

I know that partail invoicing can be carried if you choose the field value "K in item category customizing

for field relevance for billing.This will open up the quantity field and allow you to change the quantity lower than the delivery quantity.

Thanks

Vikas