cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About priceing copy???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have to copy A sales order to B sales order, the price procedure is different, I want to know how to set the price procedure.

example:

sales order A

price procedure A1

condition type: C1

seles order B

price procedure B1

condition type :C1

C2

So in the sales order A,there is no condition type C2, but in sales order B,it have condition type C2. I want to copy the C1 from sales order A to sales order B, Get C2 from price master data in sales order B, is it possible???

best regards

Lance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lance

One more solution which could be simple is to use a condition value routine with condition type C1 in the new pricing procedure which copies the price from the previous sales order.You can use pricing type

C in these cases.

Thanks

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Thanks so much for your reply, I think your answer is very useful.

Maybe my issue is more complex then above case. I use BOS(bill of service),I want to copy a MSS(Module service specs) to a sales order, the MSS include service line and price procedure. so I can't use copy control to deal with it. and I also can't find any user exit to use.

Maybe it is a unreasonable request,maybe there is no solution.

Thanks

lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lance

This will entirely depend upon the pricing type you use in the copy control.

Prerequisites.

Both the pricing procedures should contain the pricing conditon C1 which you want to copy from previous sales order.

You can have two scenarios

1) If the condition C1 is maintained manually in the sales order A then you can use pricing type C this will copy C1 and at the same time determine the new condition C2 at time of creating sales order B

This would be simple

2) If the condition C1 in sales order A was automatically determined and you want to copy that and also at the same time determine new condition C2 in sales order B then you will have to define a use a customer reserved pricing types provided by SAP for example "1" in the copy control

You then have to use user exit RV61AFZA where you will define how the pricing rules should be applied.

The idea is to use condition category "Customer reserve" for ex "5" for condition type C1 in V/06 .Here in the exit you can define that such conditions be only coped and not repriced.

These are the only ways I could think of and hope it helps.

Thanks

Vikas