cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update termination when I create customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create and save a customer, the system issues an express

document afterwards telling that the 'Update was terminated'.

This happens only when I wanted create same customer # to new company code, which already exists in different compnay code through XD01.

The following update termination occurs:

F2 802: System error in table &, account & when inserting.

I found a note 916688 but it is belong to patch level 4 of ecc6.0, we are on level 7. Do you have any idea what is causing this or any other note that you can suggest. Advance thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

In the past this issue was usually caused by userexits. Please review any userexits you may have and test the issue without them to see if this is the cause.

If the userexits are not causing this issue OSS note 12315 may help.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think this will be a no range issue. pls check whether the same customer no which the system is assigning is already exist.

or else if it not on the prd server, just change the no range for that account group, & try again.

Regards,

Chetan

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can You please check the Number range status of the relevant account group

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Find out in SM13 Transaction where the update termination is happening.. you will get the analysis of the termination in SM13.

Aas you are telling that the note is already at lower level patch, probably the note is not suitable for your issue.

Regards,

Sai

Edited by: sai srinivas on Jun 12, 2009 9:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Try transaction FD01 because with XD01 system also attempts to create general data....

Ask an ABAP consultant to check the correction instructions in this note 916688 and compare in your system if the changes as per note are reflecting there.If not implement the note.Usually when ABAP consultant applies note using SNOTE he should get a message if not is applicable in your system or not.

Thanks

Vikas