cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Webdynpro application with Workflow abd UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am creating a custom Java WebDynpro Application. One simple Position Form will be created. I call Bapi for update R/3 Table and that BAPI calling WorkFlow.

Its all fine but my problem is that when the work item go to UWL (in portal > Home> Work--> Task) how the 1st level approver will approve? I need all data to be displyed in when user click on UWL and approver will click Approve / Reject button and it will approve / Reject ....... Work Flow will take the decission.

Please let me know how can i achieve it?

I need the Form data in readonly mode with in Approver end (when the user click on Work Item in UWL)..

Thnaking all and please give me suggestion and inputs

Regards

Subhrajyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a WebDynpro application with Accept,Reject, Save buttons.

And you can launch this WebDynpro application from UWL taks list in the portal.

When user clicks on particular task in the UWL taks inbox in Portal we can configure to open a WebDynpro application.

And we can configure to send the task WorkItemId to the WebDynpro Application as a url parameter.

In the WebDynpor application you can get that WorkItemId from url parameters. Using this WorkItemId you can execute the standard bapis required for the task completion from WebDynpro using the Adaptive RFC model.

Stnd bapis requried to complete the Workflow:

SAP_WAPI_EXECUTE_WORKITEM

SAP_WAPI_DECISION_COMPLETE

Go through this below help for the procedure of how to launch WebDynpro application from UWL task list:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/59/d516690e854c7090ae15bf492a869f/content.htm

Regards,

Charan