Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database tables for VV23 Display Output Conditions Records: Shipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for the database tables where the following information is being stored. If I F1 on the desired fields I am only getting structures and doing a "where used" is not getting me what I am looking for.

Please see the following logic flow...

Go To-->  VV23 

Do a SELECT on  Output Type Field ( Field Name = KSCHL) 

From Output Type Field  get Sales Org. ( Field Name = VKORG) 

From Sales Org. get Bill To (Field Name = KUNRE) and Partner (Field Name = PARNR). 

Essentially the same flow as VV23. I am just looking for the 3 (assuming) table names.

It is unnecessary to provide any SELECT statements etc.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DipeshKothari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try B001

If this is not -- then check BXXX (B002, B003 .. etc)

4 REPLIES 4

DipeshKothari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try B001

If this is not -- then check BXXX (B002, B003 .. etc)

0 Kudos

Dipesh,

Thanks for your reply but b001 does not hold the data I am looking for though. I checked many other B tables as well to no avail.

None of the Bxxx tables showed any Partner information or the Output Type I am looking for (a Z type...ZASN).

Does someone know the specific Bxxx table that houses Shipping Records and the table that stores Partner information?

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos

Try as below:

Go to SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping >Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control --> Output Determination --

Then select appropirate option (Outbound/inbound... ).

Then select "Maintain/Define Output Type" - Select your output type ZASN and see what is the access sequence assigned to it.

Now go back and select "Define/Maintain Access sequence" and check what condition tables (XXX) are assigned to that access sequence. That will be the number for BXXX.

Hope it helps.

You will see the record in this table - only if condition records are maintained for your output type using VV21.

0 Kudos

Found an answer...

SELECT TNAPN WHERE KSCHL = 'zasn'

select * from NACH KSCHL = 'zasn'.

Get KOTBNR field...

NACH-KOTBNR = '904'

CONCAT B + 904

select * from B904.