cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML errors message (Product key not found/Invalid) in SNC5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SNC project which includes POC scenario.I have completed all the required configuration in R/3 4.6c and SNC5.1 system. The master data (mat, plant,vendor and Info records) are CIFed from R/3 to SNC, BP and MoT created in SNC. All the MD BAdIs are implemented in SNC. I am trying to post a PO from R/3 to SNC, IDOCS are successfully generated, PI has converted the IDOCS into XML messages, but i am getting XML error in SNC system (sxmb_moni) which states-

1) Product key 000000000123456 (category ID) not found

2) Item 00001: Product is missing or invalid

3) Order, item 00001: Product 000000000123456 does not exist

4) BOL processing failed. XML-message inbound processing has been terminated.

I am able to post the PO successfully in SNC Web UI which has alpha numeric product number (eg- 1120-110), but products with numerical value leading zeroes (eg- 000000012345) do not get posted. These product IDs give error in SNC sxmb_moni.

I have set up the output format of product number with 40.

Appreciate your help.

Is there any kind of configuration required for leading zeroes in any of the systems (R/3,PI or SNC)

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Edited by: Dmohite on Jun 11, 2009 11:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmohite

Kindly refer to this note 113087

It was related issue with numeric product number in TLB screens.After implementing the problem was solved.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Thank you for your inputs. But the issue has been resolved, the problem was the leading zeros.

Thanks again.

Regards,

dmohite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even I am facing the same error for products which are defined by Numbers. The Product reference in the Inbound XML message has leading zeros and thus fails.

Any inputs on how to overcome this error.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmohite,

I am facing the error message " Product key 0000000000xxxxxxx (category ID) not found". can you please briefly mention how did you resolve?

In my case, the XML message had product number '000000000070000598' and I tried to implement BAdI to make the product number appear as '70000598' and still it failed.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Were you able to over come the error for products in the XML message? I have same issue, can you please briefly point me in right direction?

I am facing the error message " Product key 0000000000xxxxxxx (category ID) not found". can you please briefly mention how did you resolve?

In my case, the XML message had product number '000000000070000598' and I tried to implement BAdI to make the product number appear as '70000598' and still it failed.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Vivek

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Vivek

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I see all of ypou working with XML between ECC and SNC. I am sort of struggling with creating an XML output for my PO from ECC. I have done all the settings hopefully.

The documentation says as of Ehp 6.4 XML POERPRON is available and it says no mappings are required but only routings have to be maintained. That has been done. Where do I see the POERPRON message in ECC/PI? Do we need to implemet any BAdI PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT to enable XML?

Would greatly appreciate help.
Thanks,

Subash

Answers (0)