cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In 3rd party sale : while issuing a PO to the Vendor which has 5 line items i'm issuing an single debit note to my customer but in case if my vendor delivery only 2 items to my end customer and give me an invoice for the same and promise to do the next 3 items delivery in 60 days

in this case i've already given a debit note takingin to consideration that i'll receive inovice for 5 items ........ so how do i overcome this scenario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinz,

Before answering you, i just wanted to know, on which basis u are giving debit note to the customer??? i mean u didnt deliver the goods, neither u created order...?

Secodly : Can u please elaborate ur business process?

And if already u have issued Debit note of 5 qty and now he delivered 2 Qty then again u have to create credit note of 3......

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

as per the business process at my client we raise the debit along with the PO to the vendor, PO which is getting referred from my sales order. eg which i mentioned abt 5 line item consider every line item cost is 100 and my transfer price from my vendor is Rs 90 for each line item which mean i'll give a single debit note of Rs 50 to my vendor with the PO for 5 line items and after i recive the invoice from my vendor i'll pay my vendor 450. taking in to consideration of debit note of 50 raised to the vendor . this is the general process

but in scenario's where vendor only deliver 2 items instead of 5 items to my endcustomer, in tat case i've already issued a debit note for 5 line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinz,

As far as i understood, i think debit note of Rs 50 you have given to Vendor ? right ? and vendor has only supplied 2 Qty to Customer.... right? Total cost is Rs 200 for 2 Item....... So after getting invoice just debit only 50 Rs o vendor and Pay 150 Rs only..... Dring MIRO u can process this,.

Still if u have doubt keep post us.....

Thanks,.

Raja