Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type HM00

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Any chances to distribute value (HM00) among items in sales orders? It's required to work as like HB00 or RB00.

Pls help. Thx.

ps. HM00 is the first step in my pricing procedure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

HM00 or order value condition is manual header condition. As per standard it should distribute among the item.

See details hre

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sales-order-freight-condition-in-header-condition.htm

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

HM00 is a Header Condition .

All Header Conditions are always manual, I mean , they are always entered manually in the Sales order at Header level.

They are not determined by Condition technique, they do not contain Access sequence and we do not create any condition record for Heder conditions.

Header conditions are of two types.

- One type of Header condition is distributed on each item proportionately on the basis of Net value.

Example of this type of Header condition is HB00.

- Another type of Header condition is copied to each item in the sales order.

Example of this type of Header condition is RB00.

Note : Those Header conditions which are activated as "Group condition", they are only distributed.

HB00 is Header condition as well as activated as a Group condition, that is why it is distributed.

But, RB00 is only a Header condition and not activated as a Group condition, that is why it is copied to each item and not distributed.

Where as HM00,is a Header condition as well as activated as a Group condition, therefore HM00 is also distributed on the items proportionately on the basis of Net value, like HB00.

But, you must add your condition type HM00 to your Pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

HM00 is used to enter the value of the order manually at the header which inturn distributes the value to the item according to the ratio based on the Quantity

Let say an example to make it clear for you.

Let the order value give for the HM00 is 90/-

There are two line items entered in the sales order with quantities as

1 xxxx (material) 1

2 YYY (material) 2

So the total qantities for the sales order is 3 and the price of the first line item will be 30 and the price of teh second line item will be 60 based on their quantities.

90*1/3===30 for the first line item

90*2/3===60 for the second line item.

Hope it is clear...

regards,

santosh

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi the experts,

Yes, I have gone through the relevant info & compared it with HB00 via V/06, etc. The settings are the same except condition class. U know, HM00 should be prices.

I found the problem is caused by HM00 is the first step in my pricing procedure. Why? If not changing the step no., any other solutions?