cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old program information in System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any tcode to find out when did lasttime 'Program' executed in the system ?

Need this information to check out some programs that are not being used in system recently.

Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the information from ST03 tcode about the programs which were used in your system in last few months. So I guess you can decide from that data.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

you could think about the RBE Plus solution, which (besides other valuable analysis results) also gives you information about transaction and report / program usage.

Plese check out

http://www.ibis-thome.com/en/305.html

for further information.

All the best

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for reply.

Regards

Amar

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Is there any tcode to find out when did lasttime 'Program' executed in the system ?

There existed a special tool called "RBE" - Reverse Business Engineer. However, that tool was taken out of maintenance and there is no successor version.

> Need this information to check out some programs that are not being used in system recently.

You can book a service from the SLO group to find that out:

Note 910687 - Information on RBE Delivery

Markus

0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

That was great, if it was available, never knew about it.

I tried looking up some tables TRDIR etc which do store ABAP code generation timings, but no runtime.

Apart from ST03N or ST03 , I do not see anything else that will give list of programs that have executed over a certain period of time.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Apart from ST03N or ST03 , I do not see anything else that will give list of programs that have executed over a certain period of time.

unfortunately not

Markus

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for highlighting the RBE, earlier by mistake I replied with my work userid

Regards,

Siddhesh

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amarjit,

There is no sure way to find this information.

ST03 or ST03N will provide you information based on how much information (days, weeks,months,years) your system has been configured to save data of.

Regards,

Siddhesh