cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Standard Transaction CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the Standard transaction CRMD_ORDER when we click on f4 help of APPROVER field its

displaying a pop-up with all tabs.But my requirement is to display only APPROVERS list i.e General

Bussiness Partner tab .Could ,any body suggest me on this, how can i achieve it.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what transaction type are you talking about? Not sure if I got you right but partner functions are not the same as business partner roles.

You may use the F4-help, select tab "partner by role" and select the business partner role of your needs. But getting the right result requires a correct mapping of business partner roles and partner functions at first.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In sap solution manager if we go to transaction CRMD_ORDER there is a field by name 'APPROVER'

if we click for f4 help for this it is triggering a collective search.Our client don't want this .They want to

display directly all the avilable Approvers with out entering any further search terms.

I am Technical guy new to this module.Actually i have searched for badi's and user-exists to change

this,but i am unable to find it.I want to know whether it can be achieved through configuration.

Edited by: Pavan T on Jun 15, 2009 5:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

have you found anything about the described problem. I am facing the same requirement.

Thx and Regards

Ali