Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export process with sto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Below is my client's scenario:

Customer '123' gives order for 100 computers. These computer manufactured in Plant 'A'. Now these computer to be transferred to another Plant 'B' . When transferred from Plant A to Plant B (Stock Transport Order),

Stock transport Order will be created. With reference to STO, replenishment delivery will be created. Than with reference to proforma invoice excise invoice will be created. And MIGO will done, so now stock will show in Plant B.

So my question is 'during STO I am getting problem.In IMG->set up stock transport order> Define shipping data for plants, I have assigned customer number.

From that in STO, in shipping data customer number will come. This number is coming from the configuration i.e. From IMG.

But my question is, my client is asking everytime he will not go to IMG and change the customer number.

So what are configuration I should do, so that it will accept for all customer and the required customer will be picked up for different stock transport order in shipping data?

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my client is doing bond exports, now he is raising sales order from x plant ,and doing the outbound delivery and proforma invoice and raising the excise invoice. Till here it is working.

Now what he wants is when delivery is done the stock from x plant should not reduce till it reaches the port.but he is raising the sales order to the customer

when the stock reaches port (which they consider as plant y ) they give bill of lading to x factory (delivering plant ) then they raise the commercial invoice with reference to bill of lading and subsequently the stock should reduce from the x plant.

for this we have assigned the customer to y plant (receiving plant) and done the PO ( sto) with that PO reference number we are doing replenishment delivery and it is showing the stock in transit (mb5t). and we are doing migo it is showing stock in the receiving plant y

Now my client says if he has 5 consignments in a day with different customers every time he can not go and change the customer assignment at receiving plant in img.

can anybody help me on this

Regards

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> So my question is 'during STO I am getting problem.In IMG->set up stock transport order> Define shipping data for plants, I have assigned customer number.

>

Here you have to define your Plant B as customer and assign that number in the above path

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you create the supplying plant as a vendor and Create the delivering plant as a customer.Then , you open the customer master data (control tab page) and assign the vendor..Then , you open the vendor master data (control tab page) and assign the customer..Now , you will be able to transfer the materials from any plant to plant..only once , you will assign the customer for your plant in "Shipping data for plants" ..thats what you have done now.....You dont want to change every time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

thanks for your reply. i understood the scenario.but i am unable to process customer assignments

this is somewhat confusing to me

can u elaborate with an example?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me explain

First create supplying plant as vendor in your case plant A and now create your receiving PLANT B as customer. Forget your customer 123.

Now you have to assign the customer( Receiving plant) number in the shipping data in OMGN t code.

Now raise a PO from receiving plant B

Plant A delivers the goods to plant B in VL10B or VL10F

And now create a proforma invoice .

In Plant B you have to do MIGO and capture the excise invoice. Once the stock is posted in Plant B.

Now raise a sales order for customer 123 and do the delivery and invoice and excise invoice

regards