cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date for service activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a concern while creating the PR for service activity. The service is planned as a service activity element within the network activity. The start & finish date for the Service activity element is being taken from the parent network activity.

Now in the PR, the Delivery date is being taken as the Finish date of the service activity element (or the parent network activity). For example: if the activity is starting on 1st June, and finishing on 31st Aug,

the PR delivery date will be 31st Aug and the same will be reflected in PO also. But actually the activity is to be started on 1st June. So how & when this delivery date can be changed to 1st june.

Regards,

VikasD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

In case of services, it consider finish date of the activity. Its means the last date plays an importent role to complete the execution of services align with the finish date of that activity. If the delivery date of services is Start date of that activity. There is no meaning of Finish date for that activity.

Still you can try a test case as per the below mentioned settings.

In your Network Profile, dont select " Align.Fin.date " in Network Tab and try to plan services now for a new network.

I guess this works for Material component but not sure for services. If you get positive results, please let me know.

Regards,

hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

In my case, the tick is already not there.

And as you rightly said, its relevant to only material components.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

VikasD

Answers (0)