cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock-Unlock Sign in Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to make 'Unlock Sign' (small icons above item details level )in display mode or grey mode, so that user should not use that in ME22N

Thanks

-Saleel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you want to avoid the locking at item overview level, after the partial delivery, you can do it by making the the unlock button display. Also you can restrict the saving of purchase order when your user make change in purchase order by going to tcode me22n.

Basically you can restrict the changes in po created for the user for transaction me22n by restricting their changes in purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please discuss this with your ABAP er.

Regards,

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for this you have to change the programme of po with abapers to make the unlock/lock button gray out

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the line item and click on "undelete/unblock " button in me22n

If it is still disable click on "display/change F7" button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is like this........

I created a po for qty of 100 kg, I made gr for 80 kg, then I went to ME22n and in delivery tab I put tick mark on delivery completed indicator and selected the line item and clicked on LOCK icon so that balance po qty will not be goods receipt.

But after that if I used UNLOCK sign then I can do the goods receipt. I want to prevent that......

I should not be able to use that UNLOCK sign in ME22N

-Saleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KULKARNI ,

u nee to take help of BASIS consultant or if u have idea of ROLES management

with t code PFCG u can set up this for USERs LOCK or UN Lock options.

or go to JOY TRANSACTIONS. u will have this ICON settings to display or change...

i hope it better to give option for UNLOCK po only one person.

Regards,

Anthyodaya.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the unlock icon has a double functionality, to un-delete a deleted item, to un-lock a locked item.

Locking an item is a short-term solution only, as such items cannot be archived. It should only be used e.g. if you are uncertain about the and want to make sure that no goods receipt is posted until the correct price is entered.