Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting exception while testing in CMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the following exception while testing in CMS:

Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.exception.TCSDeployException_Communication: Server did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 8102 - Connection between SDM client and server is broken

SDM is working fine and we are using an ID with admin role.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance.

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This system is configured as a test system in CMS. We are able to deploy through NWDI on the DEV server and the components have been moved to the CONS server as well.but the issue is coming on TEST server only.

Please help.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Resart ur SDM and deploy the application again.

The reason for this type of error is because SDM cannot take more than one process. When we are deploying NWDS takes control of the SDM and if the SDM is open somewhere or a deployment is already going on then u are prone to get this type of error.

The best solution is wait for sometime or restart the SDM.

I think you need to check the SDM port configurations because the SDM is saperate for TEP may be , in my land scape we have specific SDM for single server, we are using invidual SDM for single sserver, check the SDM configurations in the TRACK only,

i need to knon one more thing, i am not getting how you are moving your objects with out creating a assembly in the consolidation,

if i am wrong correct me, you need to make a assmbly in the consolidation and deploye into TEP with SDM GUI.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the complete error log that I am getting:

20090611170905 Fatal :caused by Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.exception.TCSDeployException_Communication: Server isvsapeatst1.ad.abc.com did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 8102 - Connection between SDM client and server is broken erver isvsapeatst1.ad.abc.com did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 8102 - Connection between SDM client and server is broken

com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.exception.TCSDeployException_Communication: Server isvsapeatst1.ad.abc.com did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 8102 - Connection between SDM client and server is broken.

Regards.

Rajat