cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Posting of Travel Expense

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have created the trip in the travel expense and posted the expense using the tcode PRRW. The expense was posted successfully.

However, there was some mistake in setting up the status of trip which cause the inconsistencies in the posting to GL account, thus I need to reverse the posting of travel expense, so that the trip could be reported again with correct status.

The question is, I looked for the posting reversal using tcode PRRW and couldn't find it. When I traced down to the FICO documents, under "Go To" there was reversal document, but it was Grey out and I couldn't select it.

I tried to access the transaction FB08, however, I couldn't reverse the document as it said the document was not originally posted in Finance, but in travel, so I couldn't do that.

Can someone point out which tcode and what actions should I be doing to reverse the travel expense?

Or do I have to cancel the trip, then repost the expense to reverse the expense, then modify the trip data and post again to get the correct posting? Sounds tedious....

many thanks to all

Salomon

Edited by: Salomon Budi on Jun 12, 2009 6:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can select the individual expenses in the trip and delete them and do the further processes like settlement and posting run. This will post a reverse posting to the expenses and vendor. On the other hand if you have the correct expenses to be inputted, then you can input the revised expenses in the same trip after deleting the previous expenses types and after processing the net amount will get posted.

Ideally, if you do these two steps individually, it would be very clear from FI point of view. ie deleting the expenses, and after processing PRRW, input the revised expenses in the same trip. So that you will have an entry reversing all the expenses already posted and fresh document for the new expenses.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever figure out how to reveerse the Travel management posted document?

I have the same issue where I need to reverse a Travel management posted run number.

The issue i have is that i posted the costs with a posting run date in december instead of Novemer 2012.

I need to reverse this so that i can post the costs into November.

There are no issues with the expenses in this run so i dont want to change any of them.

thanks

clive