cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Table Filter Row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I wanted to find out if there was method available to access the filter row on a table that has filtering enabled. The first column contains a filter icon (funnel-looking) and a tooltip. I wanted to change that tooltip.

Also, is there a way to access the very first column in a table? Not the column that is viewable in the layout view. At runtime, the tables have a column where you can select rows. This column is not visible at design time. Is there a way to change the view of this column, that is to have radio buttons or check boxes, or to change the tooltips for the rows?

Thanks.

Hasnain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hasnain,

<i>I wanted to find out if there was method available to access the filter row on a table that has filtering enabled. The first column contains a filter icon (funnel-looking) and a tooltip. <b>I wanted to change that </b>tooltip.</i>

Sorry, impossible.

<i>Also, is there a way to access the very first column in a table? Not the column that is viewable in the layout view. At runtime, the tables have a column where you can select rows. This column is not visible at design time. <b>Is there a way to change the view of this column, that is to have radio buttons or check boxes, or to change the tooltips for the rows?</b></i>

The only option is to only hide it completely (set selection mode to "none" on table control), however this way you'll disable lead selection events as well...

VS