Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error during automatic settlement rule creation

Hi Gurus,

For the investment project, I maintained as follows, first level WBSE - Only planning element - no settlement. 2nd level WBSE - settled to AuCs. For level three & below settled to Superior WBSE. I had created the Settlement type with '5'. When I am executing CJB2 to create the Settlement rules automatically, I am getting the following error message for level 3 & below WBSE.

Enter a valid value for the settlement type :

Message no. KD199

Diagnosis

The system found a settlement type settlement type in the settlement rule which either does not exist or is unsuitable for the sender.

Procedure

If possible, enter a suitable settlement rule. Remember that the rules for preliminary settlement ("PRE") of capital investment measures are different from those for period settlement ("PER") of other settlement senders. Periodic settlement only makes sense for capital investment measures. They must not have any "PER" rules.

To enter an investment profile (in the control data for an order or WBS element) or to remove it. However, first delete the PER or PRE rules (in the settlement rule) and er zu in internal orders, you can first change the investment profile and then adapt the rules before you save.

Error(s) during creation of settlement rule :

Message no. ORB509

Diagnosis

Errors occurred during the check on settlement receivers.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Check whether the:

Specific receiver Account assignment e actually exists

Settlement profile Z7 permits account assignment to the specified receiver

can anyone help me where I am making mistake or what is the procedure to be adopted for such scenario.

somebody else also had discussed the same issue in this forum but there is no answer for this.

thanks in advance

Vinodh

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question