cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

User created a sales order, saved the order ,, took the print out , noted down the order number .

However , when user tried to go into the order through VA02/VA03, to double check the information, the system gave the message - " SD Document xxxxxxxxx has been deleted or archived. "

I cheked in CDPOS table if the order has been accidentally deleted . It was not there in the list of deleted sales orders ..

What could have happened to the order and why ?

Expecting your valuble inputs

Regards

Raghav .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales orders don't disappear by (black) magic.

Someone, or some batch process deleted it.

This is a feature (the ability to delete sales order from DB), not a bug.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

Thank you all for your inputs . If the order had been deleted it should appear in the list of deleted sales orders which I didn't find in table CDPOS. Also ran the program RVSCD100 . System says " no changes carried out for this document"

If the Sales document is deleted it should leave a trace !! That is what I am trying to find out . The document wouln't appear . How do I confirm that it has been deleted ?

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja is right, when you delete a sales order, SAP generates a modification document, so the info is available.

So it looks like the sales order was never created in first place, or not saved at least.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This seems to be possibility of Update terminate where the number has been generated but the order is not updated in Data base. Can you check in SM13 whether there are update terminate for VA01 transactions.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Sales Order cannot disappear just like that,the number you must be either be wrong or sometimes the SAP tables must not have updated after creation (when the system is very slow).

Ask the user to check the same a little later or consult their basis consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PJ ,

As I observed some thing must have happened that caused the sales order to disappear . Because the order with numbers with one less than that and one more than that, are present in the system . Also this happened 2 days back .

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

Run the report RVSCD100 in SE 38 and post us the result.... i am sure the order must be deleted knowingly or unknowngl;y by some user....

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

Once the order has been deleted its not possible to get the information, except the log, means who deleted it...etc....

Got to SE38 and run the report : RVSCD100

Thanks,

Raja