Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI : Partner Profile not available

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am doing File to IDOC Scenario.

File got picked up and every where message is successfull, but when i am checking into WE05 of R3 i am getting an error EDI : Partner Profile not available.

I have already created partner profile in R3 side but still why this error is coming please provide some help.

Warm Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Refer the following link in that refer to Rajesh reply and Blog which was written by Rajesh.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

have you given proper process code in the inbound message type in your partner profile.

regards,

Milan Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the following configurations done on PI and R/3

Pre-requisites for Inbound IDoc to R/3 from PI:

Configuration required at Xi side:

Go to IDX1: configure the port.

Go to IDX2: load the DOC metadata.

Go to SM59: Create RFC destination which points to R3 system this is require in the case where your IDOC is sent to R 3 system,

Configuration required at R3 side:

Maintain Logical System for PI (SALE transaction):

Maintain Partner Profile for XI system(WE20):

Thanks,

Kiran.

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kiran

all these thing i have done but dont know why it is not taking partner profile. Any thing else you can suggest?

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

open to sender business service/system . Go to adapter specific Identifiers. You will find Logical system.

Make sure you have created partner profile with this logical system name.

Add your message type as inbound parameters in partner profile

Refer for same

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the control record of the idoc and see if you have created the partner profile for the same receiver partner.

Also, check if the partner function(LS/KU/LI etc) in control record is matching with the partner profile

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the status record and you will find Partner name with which partner profile has to be maintained.

The other way is click on control record , go to partner tab...and Configure the partner profile for the same.

Regards,

Sreenivas.