cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap J2EE Engine is not visible in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

iam new to Sap iam Builing an Simple Application in Which SAP J2EE engine is not visible under

Window ->Preferences

can any one help me ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

I think you are using NWDS EhP1. If so then use this preference page:

Windows -> Preferences -> SAP AS Java.

On this page configure your IP to server and the instance that you wish to connect to.

Make sure your network connection is configured correctly else go to

General -> Network Connections and modify your settings.

Depending on your requirement you can see the Deployment or SAP Management perspective.

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

My mistace, are you use J2EE engine on remote host?

http://server:5XX00/monitoring/SystemInfo -->in left

Message Server

Host: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Port: 3901 --> it's default port for default ABAP+JAVA installation with 50000 port for JAVA in browser.

Try to read :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50289b6a-5373-2910-91bd-b8196737...

Regards.

Edited by: Sergo Beradze on Jun 11, 2009 1:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually SAp J2EE Engine is only not visible in Window->Prefrences in Netweaver Devloper Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain not visible in

Window->Prefrences

You have J2ee on same PC (test engine) or on remote host? If on remote host, you need to add it in

Window->Prefrences--> SAP j2ee engine.

P.S. try to read the guide in my link above.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MY Sap J2EE Engine is Install in Remote Host and iam not getting the option Of SapJ2EE

Engine in Window->Prefrences.

iam building an Webdynpro Application In Netweaver.

1) When i Click Deploy NewArchive and Run.

2) Sap J2ee engine login Screen Come i logged in.

3) But after deployment is finish.

Iam getting an Error Saying that:

ERROR:

com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.api.APIException: ConnectionException,cause=[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1144] NamingException.Cannot get initial context.

Reason: Exception during getInitialContext operation. Cannot establish connection to the remote server.

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientImpl.<init>(DCClientImpl.java:70)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientFactoryImpl.createClient(DCClientFactoryImpl.java:142)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.DeployerPlugin.getClient(DeployerPlugin.java:201)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager.deploy(DeployThreadManager.java:359)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.SDMManager.deployArchives(SDMManager.java:149)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.archivebuilder.ActionDeployArchive$DeployJob.run(ActionDeployArchive.java:214)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

can you please help me with is error.

Former Member
0 Kudos
and iam not getting the option Of SapJ2EE
Engine in Window->Prefrences.

Then do it Window->Prefrences , in what a problem ?? Specify the remote engine and remote engine port ...

After try again ...

In "Web dynpro perspective" below you will see the J2ee_engine tab, if you see your server and all are green then your deploiment will be ended correctly.

The version of your NWDS are ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In "Web dynpro perspective" below you will see the J2ee_engine tab, if you see your server and all are green then your deploiment will be ended correctly

J2EE Engine TAb is not Avialable .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, can you say version of your NWDS ? Try to check this guide if you cant find J2EE_ENGINE -->

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/100dac80-f93c-2a10-15a1-a9ac1fd3...

Regards.