cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<internal error> Problem when writing table...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've seen others try to resolve this issue by checking the SAPBEXQUERIES page to make sure the tables don't exceed a certain number of rows. I've checked and the max row on SAPBEXQUERIES and it is 1002 (cell IR1002 to be more exacting).

Anyway, the table is normally C_T_VARIABLES but I get problems with others as well.

I've tried to rebuild the file from the ground up by creating a new document and embedding all 10 queries into it, per the original file... When I refresh this new workbook, the problem disappears but as I work to embed the graphs, cells formulas, cell formats (etc) and additional pages that consume the queries, the problem is reintroduced. So one would surmise perhaps that a cell format (before i try to rebuild the graphs) is the cause... Perhaps there is a format that is illegal.

Of course, this rebuilding effort takes place in code.

But in this rather than doing a copy/paste, I scour each element of source book then recreate it in the new workbook WITHOUT doing a copy/paste. I dwell on NOT using copy/paste because experience has taught when doing copy/paste, extra workbook baggage is transferred from one workbook to another especially when, for example two of more graphs are to be copied simultaneously

Tables that cause me grief are:

E_T_DIM

E_T_MEM

E_T_ATR

E_T_PRPTYS

C_T_VARIABLES

Appreciate any help you can muster... Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am also facing the same issue , can you let me know what needs to be done to resolve it.

Here my user is getting the issue when executing the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to excel setting in Office 2007, to avoid this you Open Excel u2013 Click on Excel Options u2013go to Add-Ins Tab u2013select Mange Excel add-ins u2013 here uncheck the Euro currency check then Save it.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thanks

Riyez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh, the answer was NOT related to the SAPBEXQUERIES page but instead related to a user defined function that encapsulated the seemingly benign statement:

Application.Volatile True

Seems Excel transfers control to the UDF after the query has refreshed but before (or perhaps during) the internal table write of BEX control data.

I suppose this is important as I've not seen this tidbit on the site before so I'll go into greater detail in a seperate post.... I should get reward points for this!