cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get business partner from certain number range read-only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

does anyone of you know a way how to get business partner depending on a certain number range disaplayed read-only (in PCUI) ?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

What do you mean by read only number range?

Is it that the field which displays the number range is uneditable once the application loads.Then in this case its the application itself that is providing these values. Also for using a range of values in 5.0 you need to have the field customised as multivalue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the requirement to make business partner belonging to a certain number range (grouping) read-only so that they could not get changed in PCUI . Till now I tried to solve this with authorization but without sucess. In the moment I try to modify CL_BSP_BP_ACCMOD ... any input is appreciated.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make the field property as 'C'from application.Also go through the book. There are 3 such propertied for fileds namely A,B,C.

A-> mandatory

B-> Not relevant(hidden)

C--> read only.

Also in customisation you can make a field as read only at field group level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please could you explain in more detail what is meant by field properties A, B, C (field group?) . And which book do you reference on - PCUI cookbook ?

Anyway : we don'twant to make a single field read-only, we have to make the whole record from all business partner which belong to a certain number range read-only.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i am referring to the cookbook.

Please check there for "mandatory" and you will get the field attributes details in th book.

For your second doubt i don't have an answer now.