cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message failed in PI: Status code 200 But Error During Response Parsing:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have integration scenario for sending PO/PO change/Proact from R/3 to SNC, everything was working till yesterday morning and suddenly all messages are failing in SAP PI with below error. We have not done any changes. The strange thing is this is failing in dev as well as in QA.

-

HTTP Status Code 200 Received But Error During Response Parsing: No XI Response Received XML element Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)

-

I can see some messages in sxmb_moni (we have not configured this) from sender component "Integration_Server_SID" and it's failed with below message

-

Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or

receiver side on the IS (client)

-

Thanks,

Nishant

treya
0 Kudos

There is one more check. If you have multiple PI systems from a source ECC, then please check in sxmb_adm, if you have the sub-parameter configured properly against the Interface and namespace. In my case, the interface was maintained as receiver instead of being maintained as Sender Interface. Once corrected the error got resolved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
HTTP Status Code 200 Received But Error During Response Parsing: No XI Response Received 
XML element {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)

Same problem answered in this discussion....check if it helps:

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member680746
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check password for HTTP Destination in SM59 which is connecting to PI.

Password must be about to expire , that's why it is asking for setting up new password and that is the response you are getting while connecting to PI system.

Reset this password of HTTP destination in SM59 and try to resend message. Hope this will work.

Regards,

Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wrong RFC name was used in the communication channel, corrected it and all the scenario started working.