Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please anyone help me.

Now I am loading 2006 year's data to an ODS via process chain (3 infopackages in this chain). There are a bunch of requests (2004 years data)in ODS. I got an error when the process chain activated the new data (2006 year) in ODS. Error says "Request****** QM status needs to be set to green before activate." That request is 2004 year's, the QM status is red. So I deleted this request. But when I look at the new data, I found out:

Request1 (infopackage1)

PSA (2006 year's, I wanted)-ODS New Data (2006 year's) OK

Request2 (infopackage2)

PSA (2006 year's, I wanted)-ODS New Data (2004 year's)???

Request3 (infopackage3)

PSA (2006 year's, I wanted)-ODS New Data (2004 year's)???

I checked the mapping, transfer rule, update rule, they are all correct. I also tried to delete request2 and 3 and loaded data from PSA manually. The new data of these two requests are still 2004 year's. Any clue why this happened? how can I fix it? Really appreciate:)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jenny

I am totally confused and not able to interpret what is the problem exactly ?

Can you please write the whole sceanrio again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give the exact error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replying me.

The only error message I got is when process chain tried to activate ODS.

@5C@ Request REQU_************** in ODS ******* must have QM status green before it is activated @35@

No error in loading new data to ODS.

Jenny

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jenny,

how do you put these 3 infopackages in process chain ?

one after another or parallel ?

if parallel possible one request get activate and the other come so it's failed.

you can put them one after the other with one whole process finished (ods data activation).

these 3 infopackages should be scheduled periodic ? can manually load one by one if historical data concerned.

also check in monitor if these 2 request has any detail error message that cause the request not green ? check tab 'detail', expand the data package.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.H.P,

The 3 infopackages are parallel in the process chain.

There is a "and" before ODS activate process. So the activation should go after all new data are in the ODS. I also saw the Green QM light on these three requests. Just the contents are not right.

This process chain should be scheduled periodicly, but I am on Testing System, so the process chain was set up as "immediately".

I checked the error (red) request details before. Sorry, I cannot remember the exact error message, I do remember there is zero record in red request. And this request has been deleted. Maybe I should reconstructe it? Please advise. Thanks!

By the way, the red request is requested in 2004 year.

Jenny.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jenny,

you shouldn't forget the error message

check

if it's 0 record, to make it green you can go to monitor of one request and menu settings->evaluation of requests(traffic light), in next screen 'evaluation of requests', 'if no data is avaible in the system, the request' -> choose option 'is judged to be successful' (green).

concerning 2004's data loaded instead of 2006, can you check the infopackage selection ?

and are they from the same datasource ?

a bit confused, the request is green or red actually ? and 0 record or some record ? since in the beginning you say you see green light but at the end it's red

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oooops,

This application was built in 2004. It is using on Production system. On testing system, I believe that no one touched it since then except for me now. So the red request is 2004 years thing. And this red request has 0 record.

The 2006 year's requests are all green with many records.

As I loaded data through the process chain someone built in 2004, i think these requests should come from the same datasource.

Infopackage selections are not able to change. They are grey

Is it clear now? Sorry for confusing you.

Jenny