cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Combo chart columns and line

Former Member
0 Kudos

I select chart type is combo in my vc model and select data series is columns and line.

I define 5 series in the chart.

once i deployed the model the output shows the columns are overwrite in stacked position.

eg:

series 1: 10%

series 2: 20%

series 3: 45%

series 4: 25%

series 5 is line type

but in the chart the only one column will display,its top value 45% and itself shows 10% and 20% in different color.Don't show the 25% value on that column.

How to display the chart columns in clustered type in combo chart.

thanks in advance

Aravind.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you select 'Combo Chart' you will not get options for 'Stacked or Clustered'. By default it will be 'Stacked' chart only. Combo charts are generally used for less number of data series. Normally these charts are best suitable for 2 Data series only.

Still in your case is there any reason to use 'Combo Chart'? Consider following points -

1. If you want to use this type of chart then selction of 'Columns + Line' will be difficult because it will treat only 'Last Data Series' as line & all others will be columns & what you said problem will appear.

2. Instead of that select 'Column + Lines', so that only first 'Data series' will be column & rest all will be 'Lines'. So that you will get better visibility in that graph.

I think this will help you, If you have nay problem let me know.

Regards

Sandeep