Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Password has expired after upgrading to SP15

We have recently upgraded to SP15 from SP12 on XI 3.0 (oracle 9.2.0.6 windows 2003 cluster server).

I noticed that our GRMG scenarios no longer work as our XISUPER user has password expired in the sm59 connection test screen.

Now the password has expired for J2EE_ADMIN, and other accounts.

I have found Notes 897583 and 888020 but these do not help.

Quote SAP Note 888020: 

Solution 
The behavior is corrected by Support Package so that the validity period of the user account includes the day entered as the expiry date. 

NetWeaver 2004 : Import Support Package 15.

When trying to log onto Java Admin Console as J2EE_ADMIN, it asks for new password, enter a new password and it is not accepted...

I have tried logging on with our BASIS id, on to the J2EE Admin Console - Cluster > SID > Server > Services > Security Provider > User Managment > I wish to flag the No Password change required for certain accounts, but when selecting this option in Change mode, I get the response: Unable to force password change! Details are available in Status Bar (which says unable to force password change)

Has anyone else come across this problem??

I have searched this forum but none of the work arounds work in this instance. These specifically relate to the J2EE_ADMIN user.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question