cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM:- QM Results recording automatically (valuation automatically)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue :- QM Results recording automatically (valuation automatically)

Scenario:- I am using sampling procedure with Fix Sample &Manual valuation. The MIC with class chars. is assigned; with batch mgmt. the chars are qualitative & quantitative. Control indicator for results confirmations are summarized recording with optional chars. We are always using only single results for testing. Now I need to change the sampling procedure so that automatic valuation for RR happens.

1. I can go for sample type fix sample but what should I maintain valuation mode?

2. Any other changes do I required to carry out? Such as summarized recording to single results?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kareena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I can go for sample type fix sample but what should I maintain valuation mode?

If you are are using fixed sampling type then valuation Type can be

for Qualitative; Attribute Inspection with noncof units or Attribute inspection with no. of Defects(if you have selcected no of defect indicator in Control indicator)

for Quantitative:Variable Inspection with one limit.

2. Any other changes do I required to carry out? Such as summarized recording to single results?

Keep Result recording as single only.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

Kareena

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kareena

You may use 100 - attributive inspection according to nonconforming units in the sampling procedure

regards

gajesh