cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Receiver Adapter problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am doing a simple File to File scenario. The scenario has succussfully gone through the pipeline steps and so it is successful in sxmb_moni. But the output file has not been generated. I have checked the communication channel monitoring for the receiver file adapter. There, its status is "green" and "functioning", but under "Processing Details for Cluster Node" i am not getting any logs/messages which tells us when the process has statred and ended.

In message monitoring, the status is "To be delivered" and its not getting changed.

Please guide me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check

1) Receiver FTP Details if it is correct (Floder having right credentials to write file)

2) In Message Monitoring "To be delivered status" u can send it from there itself "Resend"

If not happening delete all Messages of "To be delivered status" and resend again it would work

Moreover check Smq1 / smq2 Queues if it is stuck

For processing u have for sure clear off all messages in "To be delivered state' first r else all messages will be in pipeline

Better ---> SXMB_ADM --> Deactivate / Activate Queues

Rgds

Srini

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem may be something server related. Just try to restart the server and then process the message & check.

Regards,

NJ