Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2Lis_02_S012 Error Request data not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BW Experts,

2Lis_02_S012 Delta Failure:

When i open the infopackage for the 2lis_02_s012 regular schedule load. I get he message saying that there was a failure in the load and request has to be repeated. Before request is repeated, the request needs to be deleted.

Analysis:

Data was loaded to PSA okay. When data was loading to Cube, it failed, giving the error 0Material XYZ SID not available. Now I check the 0Material SID for XYZ. Seems to be fine.

Failed request Deletion attempt 1:

So I delete the failed request from the cube, start the further processing from the PSA. First time data loaded to Cube however the request was Red. I forced it to green. During that process I got a message saying that the Request will not be available for reporting and it turned the request green.

Failed request Deletion attempt 2:

I deleted the request again from the cube and reprocessed it from PSA. This time the request turned YELLOW. Data records transferred 1000, updated 0.

Any suggestions what can be done ?

Please help. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

BWer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bwer

It seems the job is still active. Have you checked in SM37 and SM51 for job status. Also see in status and detail tabs for error message.

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sat,

yes I checked in sm37 and sm51. nothings active.. please advice..

Thanks,

BWer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BWer

After deleting the error requests try to load from the cube load from R/3 not from PSA and it should work.

Thnaks

Sat