cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergration Engine Config - SXMB_ADM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sxmb_adm transaction :

In Intergration engine configuration if i change the setting from Intergration Server to Application System.

What will happen?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

Which server are you talking about Xi or R3.

It depends :- when you are doing a proxy scenario then your R3 server should be set to Application System and the Xi server will always be Integration server.

regards,

Milan Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i want to create a proxies in XI server.I mean if create another intance( Copy of present XI server ).

Then in Intergration Engine config if i change the value as Application system from Integrtion server.

Will i now able to create the proxies in the New instance ( Copy of present XI server ).?

This is for one of Business Requiremnt .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just create another client in XI server(not a copy of server) you can write proxies in it.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

You just need to create another client and can create your zTables, write proxies.

On this client you need to give the Role of Business System as Application System.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is for one of Business Requiremnt

Creating a new PI Client, cannot be a business requriment.

Ever you create a new Client apart from Integration server (& make the new client a Application System) on a PI Sandbox.

-SM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The role of XI server should be always Integration Server.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> In sxmb_adm transaction :

>

> In Intergration engine configuration if i change the setting from Intergration Server to Application System.

> What will happen?

your server (client dependent) will be treated as an application system and will not act as the integration server.