Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg- sales document to be closed when it is not fully referred

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement where the sales document should not get reflected in the pending list ,when it is not fully referenced.

I will explain it in details. Iam working in a indutry, where we will not be able to deliver the exact amount as mentioned in the sales order. We might deliver the goods in partial quantities but still end up in weight lesser than the ordered qty.

For example:

1st scenario:

Customer has ordered for 10 tonnes..we might deliver the qty in 2 schedules 5 tonnes + 4.9 tonnes..we will not be delivering the 0.1 ton ..now what is the procedure to foreclose it so that the document do not reflect in the open sales order.

2nd scenario:

Customer has ordered for 10 tonnes ..now after delivering 5 tonnes, customer say no for the remaining 5 tonnes..again we need to foreclose the sales order.

I do not want the completion rule in sales document Item category to be changed as there will delivery split scenario..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sivarajesh,

I will recommend for both the questions,

Select the line item which are partially processed , go to Item details, and in sales tab, Put REASON FOR REJECTION. which will insure the order should not be open any more.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can use the reason for rejection at header and item level in the sales document by mentioning the reason for rejection.

This will close the sales order and status will be completed

regards