Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syntax error J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ECC 6.0 (ides)

i applied oss note wrt are-1 are-3 1014967 / 1032813 status is completely implemented

but in j1iin & j1ia101/j1ia301 i'm getting

syntax error in program sapmj1iin include MJ1IINF01 line 555 field TMP_EXCACC in unknown

there are fields with similar names EXCACC & EXCAcc1

i tried to revert the note by error message LOCK FOR R3TR applied to request that does not exist or is empty is coming.

Pl suggest , is there any other note to correct this or how to undo the change done by the note

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Have you ensured the prerequisites before applying note 1032813 advanced corrections for budget like

Please follow the steps given below -

1. Ensure that the below mentioned prerequisites have been met before applying the corrections including code, DDIC, function module, screen changes, that are present in this note:

927189 - To prioritize the order in which the related notes in this note are to be applied, refer to the attachment 'Master_Note_for_Budget_2007.zip' present in the note 1032265.

Configure the tax and pricing for SD as suggested in the attachment 'SECess-SD-config.zip' present in the note 1032265. For customers using the tax procedure TAXINN, also refer the attachment 'SECess_Config_for_TAXINN.zip' present in the note 1032265.

Make the screen changes as suggested in the attachment 'Screen_changes_budget_2007.zip' present in the note 1032265.

Apply the code corrections present in the note 978186.

Apply the code corrections present in this note.

Apply the code corrections present in the note 1032928 and 1033531

regards

Also check your patch level

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i chked note 978186/1032928/1033531 are implemented.

i chked in note 1014967 -in snote, program sapmj1iin include MJ1IINF01 is coming in pink colour saying modification not adjusted.

also i tried to reapply the note 1014967 -but no chnage is hapening

i don't have access key to carry out the change in program

PL suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You said it is in IDES i feel it is difficult to apply notes coz most of the times it will ask for Access key.

If your IDES is a genuine one then you can get the access key from SAP

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SNOTE transaction.. place cursor on your note number

then press CTRL + F2. Your Note will Be reset now.

Close the transaction and reapply note.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i tried to reveres the note

error message LOCK FOR R3TR applied to request that does not exist or is empty is coming

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GM,

It seems the notes you applied is some where either not fully implementated or is conflicting some where.

Here now you can do these options :

1. Ask your abaper to see the error, and check from where this problem is occuring

2. Reimplement the note.... After this new effect will take place...

Thanks,

Raja