cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the transfer order queue (LTAK-QUEUE) after transfer order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

I have been searching for an userexit or enhancement where i be able to modify the transfer order queue (LTAK-QUEUE), i need to do it just after the transfer order is created (the MWMTO001 userexit does not modify the TO data). I have tested with the following enhacement: ENHANCEMENT-POINT LF_FORTSCHREIBUNG_VORBEREIT_02 SPOTS ES_SAPLL03A in INCLUDE u2018LL03AF82u2019 under program SAPLL03A; it works but only when the Outbound Delivery generates one TO, if the Delivery generates two or more TO's then the LTAK-QUEUE field is newly filled with pre-configured queue in the Customizing.

Could you help me please... Thanks a lot.

Mewtwo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this BADI: LE_WM_RF_QUEUE

In case you wanna change after TO creation you can do so manually in the RF Monitor

Logistics -> Logistics Execution -> Internal Whse Processes -> Monitor Mobile Data Entry

Thanks

Vinod.

Edited by: Funko Technical on Jul 10, 2009 3:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Funko Technical,

The badi works very good!,

Regards...

Mewtwo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I quess you are talking about the changing the queue of transfer order. I assume you are using the RF device & want to change queue for transfering TO's from one queue to other.This you can do through standard transaction LRF1

Please check & confirm if you are looking for the same.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant, thanks for your answer...

It's correct, i need to change the queue of transfer order; but our logic is based in the following parameters: the Door and the WM Movement Type, for this reason I need to add this logic in a userexit or enhancement after the TO is created (the user can not change the queue manually, because he would have to analyze the all the TO's and move them one by one: he wastes a lot of time).

Regards...

Mewtwo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mewtwo,

It sounds to me that your requirement can be fullfilled by customizing. In 'Assign Area and Activities to Queues' (IMG > Logistics Execution > Mobile Data Entry > RF Queue Management), the influence factors of queue assignment include 'Door' and source and destination storage type (movement type can be identified from source and destination storage type).

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check by assigning door to queue & confirm.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YorkD,

I can not use that option of the Customizing because the Door is not relevant for internal movements (the movement is the 850, for two-steps picking).

Thanks you...