cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commercial price

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i know what is the use of commercial price in mm02 accounting 2 tab. i can see the commercial price being calculated in billing when i click on profitability analysis in accounting overview button.

the commercial price value is different from cogs value.

thanks

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eliana,

There are three commercial price used in MM. and these are having different purposes but basically for valuation.

1) Commercial-1: This price at which material is valuated for commercial purpose.

2) Commercial-2: This price is used for updating the lowest price that has been determined on the basis of range of coverage and movement rate.

3) Commercial-3: This price relates to the price unit in the previous year

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

May I know why there is a commercial price updated in profitability analysis document? Why need that?

Thanks

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eliana,

The commercial price update in Profitability document is for valuation. In fact This is the facility to post the estimated values when we dont know the actual values.

In costing-based Profitability Analysis, it is possible to configure a function known as valuation to supplement the performance information provided directly by a transaction. The additional information may be estimated, calculated, or retrieved from a different source.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (0)