cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with setting up Wily in Diagnositcs setup

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to setup the SM E2E Diagnostics. I have installed the agent according to the manual on the systems i want to monintor. I have setup everything listed in the manuals for the SM system. When I ran the solman-setup transaction, i did the initial configuration and all is green.

When I look at the Diagnostics System tab and click on advanced setup, and then the tab WILY, Its shows the status of Enterprise manager as Grey. I doesn't seem to start.

I have the Enterprise manager set to my solution manager host, port 6001, userid solman_admin with password, Webview/ws host is the same port 8081.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

I found the issue, when the install runs, it set's the name as server-sid, when SMD looks for it, it looks for Server name. I changed the name on the server side and it connected fine.

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

How to I assign the system, i am getting the following message on the agent screen.

The agent is not associated to any managing systems

former_member220077
Participant
0 Kudos

The 2nd issue is, when I look at Managed systems, i see all my systems.

I have run the SAPINST for the SMD, and started them, and when i view them, they show they are running, but when I look in Managed Systems and click on configure, it says "The SMD Agent "Servername" hasn't been found"